Along with the decisions on the new deck, he made another decision about the old deck. He's been talking about extending the deck on the back of the house, since it's so small. He's going to add onto that deck and run it over to the bump-out where the fireplace is on the back of the house. This will only add about 3 or 4 feet, but that will make a huge difference on this little deck. Once he extends this deck, he's going to put another set of stairs off the back of the deck that will lead directly to the stairs for the new deck. He's going to leave the stairs that go out toward the driveway and just put a second set on the back. He's got a lot of work ahead of him, but he seems to be enjoying it!!
When we finally get the deck completed, I'll be sure and let everyone know. You are all invited to the "deck warming" party and I can hardly wait!!
Ok, here are the photos from this weekend:
Doesn't it look GREAT?!?!?!?!? I can't wait until we can use it!!!
Love you all........

5 comments:
Looking good. Steve seems to makiing a career out of deck building. I know how much you both enjoy the deck life and I know you will love this one. Keep on keeping on.
can't wait to see it when it's done.
Love.
It's looking good!! I can't wait to see it in person!! Maybe this summer?!?! :)
So are you going to invite people over for a party to the death in your 8 sided cage? LOL Just kidding, it's looking great, I can't wait to see it!
It Looks great. Give Steve a big At-A_Boy
Texas cage death match; South Carolina rules!!!
If this keeps up he will soon be hooking up to the boardwalk in Atlantic City...
Post a Comment