
Just a quick blog to wish Chris and April a Happy 4th Anniversary. You see, Jim, it's not just your family..... Steve and I start out this month with our anniversary on the 3rd, followed by Chris and April on the 23rd , and ending up with Katie and Bryan on the 30th!!! This may not be birthday month for us, but it sure is Anniversary Month!!!!
I can't believe it's been 4 years since you guys were living in Orlando and got married.......my, oh my, how time flies.
I hope you have a nice evening together remembering all the good times you've had........
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
** Sorry, all the photos I have are a bit grainy, but my heart's in the right place :( **
Love ya both......

5 comments:
Love the photos! You do have lots of important dates to celebrate. September is a very special month to all of us. Hooray!
Love, Sue
HEY CHRIS!!
Hug your wife, not the tree!! LOL
Congratulations on your happy day.
Good job on the pictures, Peg...
Thanks for thinking of me today with your blog, I really appreciated it.
Hmmm, did the pictures turn blurry when you uploaded them or are they like that on your computer? I wish we had better pictures from that day, but oh well, that's life!
I got your voicemail but I did not get a chance to call you back. We really didn't sit down tonight until around 7pm. I am also working until noon tomorrow, and my cell phone is dead. If I can figure out a way to charge it I'll call on my way home, if not give me a call around 1:00 or so and I'll try to help you out.
Talk to you then!
Thanks for the blog. We appreciate it. We will have better pictures next year. Thanks again.
Nice bkog. The pix may be gtainy, but the thought was right on and very clear.
Love.
Post a Comment