Tuesday, September 30, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KATIE & BRYAN!!!



Happy Second Anniversary!!!! I can't believe it's already been TWO years since your fun and beautiful wedding. It seems like just yesterday that we were on a daily phone call basis with the Embassy Suites, Florist, Photographer and Bridal Shop!!

I'm glad you guys were at least able to spend part of the day together. Especially since last year, on your very first anniversary, you were a half a world apart. Now, it'll be a long long time before you get to spend your anniversary alone again, but I know that's not a big deal......been there, done that!!!

Sorry I didn't get to this until so late. I've had a rather busy day, but I just wanted to say..........

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!



Can't wait to see Maddy (and you guys too) real soon. Love you both.....

3 comments:

Katie said...

THANK YOU! We had a nice day just relaxing and not doing anything. We haven't really been able to do that for quite some time! We can't wait to see you either!! Love ya! :)

Sue said...

Lovely photos of a memorable and beautiful wedding.

JP2E said...

How fast they grow up!!!
Granny Sue and I were just talking about how much we enjoyed our time at the wedding, and here comes Maddy...