Monday, May 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BILL!!!

Just a quick note to wish Bill a very, very happy birthday!!




Just a year ago we were on a luxurious cruise ship heading to the Alaskan wilds. This year Steve and I are in the Texas heat enjoying our first grandchild and you and Deb are getting ready for a wedding. What a difference a year can make!!

Hope you have a great day. Can't wait to see you guys real soon.

Love ya!!!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Ditto the Happy Birthday wishes!! Love ya!! :)

Bill T said...

Thank You, Thank You Very Much

CShore said...

What a great series of photos. Happy Birthday!

Sue said...

I love the photos! I know you are having so much fun with that precious grand daughter in Texas even if it is hot.
Luv ya!

Big Jim said...

The Happy birthday thing goes for me too. Time really marches on. Too bad.
Love.

JP2E said...

Happy birthday from our house as well. Glad we spoke yesterday.
Why did Peg give you a photo of Himmler?