Today is my mommy's birthday, so be sure to wish her a happy one. So far I've only had one "birth" day and I don't really remember it. It was loud and bright and cold and I don't think I liked it much, but my grandmom tells me that birthdays are a cause for great celebration and I will learn how great they are when my NEXT one comes around.
Anyway, my mom's 25 today. I can't imagine being THAT old!!!! But I think she looks pretty good for an old chick!!
Grandmom says she's working on a blog that will post in the next couple of days, so stay tuned. But in the mean time, be sure to wish my mommy a HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday to KT. 25 was a long time ago..!/2 of my life....Wow she is old.
Maddie is a good blogger and we welcome her to her Granny's blog.
Happy Birthday Katie! See you soon I hope.
Tell your mom we all wish her a happy birthday. And be sure to learn how to walk before next Christmas. It is a LOT of fun to grab tree ornaments and pull the tree down...
Post a Comment